Oral Surgeon In Sarasota FL
Raska Dental Implant and Oral Surgery | Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Welcome to Raska Dental Implant and Oral Surgery, where we offer the highest quality of personalized oral care to the community of Sarasota, FL.
Our mission is to provide each and every patient with exceptional dental implant and oral surgery treatment through state-of-the-art procedures delivered by our dedicated team. Dr. Raska and our entire team strive to provide the highest quality of personalized care in a friendly and comfortable environment.
Extensively trained in all aspects of oral surgery, Board Certified Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon Dr. Gary M. Raska’s expertise includes dental implant placement, All-on-4® treatment concept and Teeth in a Day, as well as being licensed in General Anesthesia. Our staff works with the best dentists in the area to ensure we provide premium care.
3940 Swift Road, Sarasota, FL.
or to schedule an appointment.
What Sets Us Apart:
- Dr. Raska is a leader in our industry and specializes in dental implants, teeth-in-a-day, All-on-4®, wisdom teeth removal, dental extractions and TMJ.
- Dr. Raska and his amazing staff create a personalized and “patient centered” experience and innovative approach to provide the best treatment plan to help you accomplish the smile that’s perfect for you.
- As a leading oral surgery practice, Dr. Raska takes pride in our ability to work with other General Dentists and Specialists to help them offer and provide the best possible care available to patients.
- Kids are our specialty – Dr. Raska is a leader in pediatric oral surgery, offering treatment for children & adolescents.
- We strive to run on time and be efficient to best accommodate our patients and their schedules, in a convenient location.
- Our state-of-the-art facility is clean and provides the highest standard of care, exceeding all federal and state safety guidelines.
- We are so happy to announce that all of our clinical staff members are DAANCE Certified through the American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery. This certification provides knowledge of all sedation medications, their purposes as well as side effects, emergency protocols, etc. You are in great hands with our surgical team!
- All of our staff members have been here for years and are dedicated to making each patient feel at home when they come to our practice.
- Advanced technology offers easy patient online registration and accurate billing.
We know oral surgery can be intimidating, but our friendly team is here to help you through every step of your journey. Dr. Raska brings the experience and kindness necessary to make your treatment easy for you.
Our caring and dedicated staff can't wait to hear from you!
Every day, we transform lives with the help of dental implants; the simplest, most effective option for replacing missing teeth.Placed with precision and care, our dental implants feel natural and last a lifetime.
Dr. Raska‘s extensive experience with complex dental implant cases combined with our state-of-the-art tools and premium materials ensure an exceptional level of care. Don’t wait—say good-bye to the hassle of slipping dentures, restricted diets, and embarrassing moments today.
All-on-4® treatment concept and Teeth in a Day
When tooth damage occurs due to accident, age or disease, we are prepared to restore your smile and ease your pain. When anxiety results from necessary dental treatments, our team is here to help you navigate the process with grace and confidence.
Wisdom Teeth Consultations and Removal
If your child is a teenager, now is the time to schedule a wisdom teeth consultation.
We understand that wisdom teeth removal can sound intimidating or even frightening, but our friendly staff is prepared to answer your questions and gently guide you and your child through the process, making the experience as comfortable and pleasant as possible.
Make a Payment
We offer the option to make payments online!